Thursday, February 22, 2018

Leadership Summit

   I was able to meet with two classmates to discuss our upcoming group facilitation.  This was helpful because I was able to talk them through my plans and get their input.  They helped me come up with ideas and  different ways of doing things that are definitely things I will consider.  I believe this practice is helpful because you may think something you have planned makes sense, but when you implement it it might not.  This was a good way to get feedback from my peers without having to worry about it being the real thing.  We were all able to provide feedback to one another and I was able to share some insight I had about their group plans with them.  I am more prepared for facilitating my group session now that I have done this meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment