Wednesday, April 19, 2017

It Comes With Time

We learned about clinical reasoning yesterday.  This is something that I have heard teachers and professors say is very important when you are in the field. It has always seemed like a very abstract concept to me and frustrating when people say it comes with time or you just know.  But not everything can be taught, that is something that I have to remind myself of when I do get frustrated.  I am looking forward to developing my clinical reasoning skills as I progress in my career.  I think it often lines up with our morals and how we see the world.  I have a strong set of morals and faith and will use that in my future practice.  I am sure there will be times that I will have to make hard decisions about my clients and their care, but I aim to be ethical, just, and caring towards my clients.  That is not only their privilege, but their right. I am thankful that we have learned steps and skills that we can use to hone this skill in the future. 

1 comment: