Monday, May 1, 2017

The Sky is the Limit

We did an activity analysis lab in class the other day and it had me thinking... The limits to our job and its possibilities seem endless. In the short lab I got experience and witness many different types of occupations being done.  We will get to work with countless people who all have their specific occupations. I have always heard of people experiencing the inevitable burn-out that occurs after being in the same job for a while.  But with OT we can have a different set of skills and occupations to address with each client.  We also could even switch to another population in OT and try something new out.  This excites me almost as much as the essence of the profession.  I can always learn, grow, and even change my scope of practice.  I am interested in so many aspects of OT and the people we can work with and I look forward to getting to be able to work with those different populations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment